Ex-Lovers Conversation


 [ Converstaion(in brackets their exact thinking in mind) ]


Girl: Your new girlfriend is pretty. (I bet she stole your heart.)

Boy: Yeah...she is. (But you're still the most beautiful girl I know.)


Girl: I heard she's funny and amazing. (All the stuff I wasn't...)


Boy: She sure is. (But she's nothing compared to you.)


Girl: I bet you know everything about her by now. (Like how you knew just everything about me.)


Boy: Only the stuff that counts. (I can't remember what she says when I think of you.)


Girl: Well...I hope you guys last. (Because we never did.)


Boy: I hope we do too. (Whatever happened to me and you?)


Girl: Well I got to go. (Before I start to cry.)


Boy: Yeah, me too. (I hope you don't cry...)


Girl: Bye. (I still love you.)


Boy: Later. (I never stopped.


Share on Google Plus

0 comments:

Post a Comment